Monday 9 May 2016

McCrossan thanks voters and vows to be a strong voice for West Tyrone


SDLP MLA Daniel McCrossan has thanked the electorate of West Tyrone for putting their faith in him to deliver for West Tyrone following his election to the Assembly.

Mr McCrossan said “I would like to first and foremost thank all the people of West Tyrone who voted for me at the election, and in doing so put their faith in me to deliver a better deal for West Tyrone.”

“I have said from the very start of this election campaign that a vote for me is a vote for better representation in the Assembly and a stronger voice for the people of West Tyrone, who have been let down time and time again by the Executive at Stormont in terms of delivering jobs and investment to the North West.”

“I received votes from people of all backgrounds and I intend to represent every single person in West Tyrone regardless of background or religion. Everyone in West Tyrone has suffered equally due to lack of investment from central government. It is my job along with the 5 other MLA’s within the constituency, to ensure much needed investment like the A5 are finally delivered, instead of being used as a political football by other parties.”

“The people of West Tyrone have been let down too often. The hard work begins straight away and it is a challenge I very much look forward to.” 

No comments:

Post a Comment