Thursday 20 March 2014

Derg Area Candidate Marie Ash praises Super Saturday Castlederg Canvass.



This Week SDLP Derg Area Derry and Strabane Council Candidate Marie Ash has praised the positive response that was received from residents during the SDLP’s canvass of Castlederg Town and its surrounding areas.

Commenting on the response from the canvass Mrs Ash said “I was overwhelmed by the positive response I and my team received from residents when we canvassed Castlederg and its surrounding areas over the weekend.”

“We decided to take a Saturday and really make a big effort to visit as many areas as possible. We used this as an opportunity to discover what the real issues that affect residents are and what they believe needs to be done to improve their area.”

“These are the issues I will be lobbying for with my campaign as I believe Castlederg and its rural areas have real potential to be a better place to live for its residents with the right leadership.”


“If we have not been to your area yet, don’t worry, as we are out every week and continue to visit residents and hear their views.”

No comments:

Post a Comment